The Memorial Day itinerary will be as follows:
· Monday, May 29th
· Students meet at MIS at 9:30am
· Parade starts at 10:00am
· Students will be dismissed from St. John’s Cemetery around 11:30am (depending on how long the parade takes). Please pick up your students at the cemetery
· Black Pants
· Black Socks
· Black Shoes – don’t wear dress shoes!
· Green/White Marching Band Shirt (NOT the polo shirt)
· Students will need to bring instruments home with them on Friday, May 26th or load them on the trailer after rehearsal that morning.
· The school will be locked on Monday, May 29th and students will not be able to pick up instruments!!!
· We will be rehearsing tomorrow morning. This will be our last playing rehearsal. Students will need to have appropriate outside clothing and gym shoes for marching practices (no flip flops!)
· Students should find their lyres and flip folders!!!
· Friday morning will be for cleaning out lockers and loading instruments on the trailer for the parade.
· Tuesday morning will be for unloading the trailer and packing things away for the summer. ALL PERCUSSIONISTS are expected to attend. I could use a few other students to help as well. This will be the last day we meet for the school year.
· There will be no band rehearsals after Tuesday, May 30th.
All school owned instruments should be returned by Tuesday morning. If you plan to keep your school-owned instrument over the summer, please let Mrs. Bussean know as soon as possible.
Band Registration Packets are due by Tuesday, May 30th. Please turn them in to the MJH office or to Mrs. Bussean.