When? Friday May 9 – Saturday May 10
Where? St. Louis
Who? Any Symphonic Band student (7th and 8th grade) who registers
Here are some things that we do on the band trip to St. Louis:
· Receive a clinic from a College Band director
· Go to the top of the Arch
· Eat at the Old Spaghetti Warehouse (we can accommodate food allergies)
· Perform at a public venue
· Go to the St. Louis City Museum (like a big jungle gym!)
· Stay overnight in a hotel (with a security guard on duty)
The total cost of this trip depends on the number of students attending. The cost will be split up into 3 payments; a security deposit of $50 due this month, a payment of around half the balance will be due in January, and a payment with the remaining balance due in March. These payments cover everything for the trip, including meals. I will give notice of payment amounts when I know how many students will be attending.
There will be a deposit of $50 due by Wednesday, September 25th for all students interested in attending the trip!!! This deposit must be paid by 9/25 in order to reserve a spot on the trip. Checks should be made out to the Mokena Music Boosters.
If you have any questions about the trip or the deposit, please ask as soon as possible so a decision can be made before 9/25.