When? Friday May 19 – Saturday May 20, 2017
Where? St. Louis
Who? Any Symphonic Band student (7th and 8th grade) who registers
Here are some things that we do on the band trip to St. Louis:
· Receive a clinic from a Collegiate Professor
· Go to the top of the Arch
· Take a sightseeing cruise
· Dinner and Fun at Demolition Ball/Adrenaline Zone
· Tickets to see St. Louis Symphoniy perform Sci-Fi Superheroes at Powell Hall
· Visit the St. Louis Zoo
· Eat at the Hard Rock Cafe (we can accommodate food allergies)
· Perform at a World Bird Sanctuary
· Go to the St. Louis City Museum (like a big jungle gym!)
· Stay overnight in a hotel (with a security guard on duty)
The total cost of this trip depends on the number of students attending. I would expect it to range from $400-$450 depending on the number of students (the more students, the lower the cost per student). This cost will be split up into 3 payments; a security deposit of $50 due October 12th, a payment of $200 due December 1, and a payment with the remaining balance due January 13, 2017. These payments cover everything for the trip, including meals. I will give notice of payment amounts when I know how many students will be attending.
There will be a deposit of $50 due by Wednesday, October 12th for all students interested in attending the trip!!! This deposit must be paid by 10/12 in order to reserve a spot on the trip. Checks should be made out to Guardian Music Travel.
Form can be found in the documents section of this website.